Get your tickets right here!
The Gathering has partnered with Humanitix as our ticketing platform. Humanitix, a registered charity, is a fantastic platform as 100% of booking fees go toward closing the education gap.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 INFORMATION
- Stay home if unwell or are displaying COVID-19 symptoms (check with Queensland Health for latest advice)
- Attendees must maintain physical distancing requirements, wear a mask if it is not possible to maintain physical distancing, wash hands regularly or use hand sanitiser
- Attendees are encouraged to download the Commonwealth Government COVID-19 app prior to attending The Gathering
- Do not attend The Gathering if you have been in close contact with a person who is positive for COVID-19; you are positive for COVID-19; or you have travelled overseas or to a declared COVID-19 hotspot in the previous 14 days
- The Gathering has the right to refuse entry to the event and can insist a patron to leave the event if it considers a patron is unwell or has COVID-19 symptoms
- Please note that by purchasing tickets to this event, we may be required by law to pass on your contact details and the contact details of the people in your booking to relevant health authorities
- Keep up to date with current Queensland Government advice at www.covid19.qld.gov.au
If The Gathering is cancelled (without a rescheduled event) or there are legal requirements or government directives that provide otherwise (including those of the Australian Consumer Law), or if you are unwell, tickets will be refunded. Refunds will not be provided if you change your mind. In the event of postponement or cancellation all ticket refund or transfer details will be clearly posted on our website.